Thursday 26 January 2012

Q&A: HELP!!! In car LCD monitor head unit ? Do i need a power source for the LCD/Video ?

dual camera baby video monitor<br />
I,m looking at this awesome in car head unit for audio but it has a LCD monitor on top of it & has like 10 more wires out the back. I know how to hook up the wires for the radio/audio but what about all the extra wires for the LCD/video what do they hook into? Do I have to buy some other power source?

alot of time it’s just extra inputs for you to connect other devices such as ipod, ps2, or extra tv. if you are planning to just have that monitor, just make sure you connect the power source together with the audio unit at the bottom so that can be powered up at the same time

best baby video monitors reviews<br />
best baby video monitor consumer reports

I found a Jensen In-Dash DVD/CD Receiver with 7″ LCD Monitor (VM9312) on Curcuitcity.com and it said I need an adapter to play my ipod through it but i am not sure if that will all so play video off my 80gb ipod video. please help

probably not but regardless you can go to any major electronics store and get a cable that plugs into the i pod and has video and audio output.(red white and yellow rcas) then you can plug it into the a/v in on the back of the headunit.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment