Thursday 26 January 2012

Switching Video modes on an LCD Monitor?

infant video monitor reviews<br />
I want to install a second monitor on my computer, and my question is this. i want to buy one with an HDMI input so I can hook my XBox 360 up to it, however I would also like to use it for my pc. So my question is this, can I hook both the 360 and the PC up to the monitor and just switch video modes to go in between both the 360 and the PC?

Unless you buy a computer monitor thats bigger than 25 inches its very hard to find a monitor with HDMI. I suggest buying the xbox 360 VGA cable. You can buy new for 30 bucks on newegg, or get used for 10 bucks at gamestop. Its very good quality, and will problem run better than Hdmi. My monitor has DVI and VGA, and i use the DVI for the computer, and the vga for the xbox. I have a gateway 19” monitor, it has 720p which is about the highest you get in a 19” it cost about 150 bucks.

health for baby<br />
graco digital video baby monitor

I am intending to buy a PC. In my configuration i have chosen XFX GeForce 9800 GT – D.D.R. 3(512 MB) as my Graphics Card. It has a HDMI output port. But i can’t find any appropriate LCD monitor. I have some limitations, i can’t go/can’t afford more than 22″ LCD monitor. Through searching the internet i found that most of the HD LCD Monitors support HDMI Video Input (most of them are LCD Monitor with TV option ),but none of them have HDMI PC Input. Plz help me with this matter. I have to buy it as soon as possible

HDMI PC = HDMI Video

They are the same thing.

u can go for dell monitor but u will get 23 inch with HDMi / Webcam / DVI model number S2309W. or u can go for 24 inch without webcam which cost a few bucks lesser than 23inch. if u want to stick to a size less than 22inch then u can get a dell 20 inch with hdmi only with much affordable price of 7900 indian rupees.

You do realise that almost every graphics card will have DVI (digital) and some may even have VGA? You do not need to have a HD monitor (or one with HD ports) because DVI is just the same, and in some cases, even better than HDMI as it is a digital output designed specifically for computers. If you are looking to plug a games console into it, as well as a computer, then you do need to look at HD monitors with DVI. I suggest looking at www.overclockers.co.uk for some ideas.
Email me if you need anything else.

Also, most 22″ monitors are not capable of a resolution higher than 1680 x 1050. So for 1080p picture, you will need 24″+

Any HD monitor will serve your purpose bro, you can go cheap with an Acer or go all out with Samsung or a few other brands but all will have one or more HDMI inputs as well as DVI and in some cases VGA.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment